Posted on October 9, 2009
We have just posted an update to our DSLR Camera Remote Server. The version has been bumped up to version 1.2. Here's what's new:
- Fixed an issue with the Canon Rebel T1i preventing its use on Windows
- Added support for Nikon D300s
- Fixed an issue with Nikon D300 when used in LiveView and Burst mode at the same time
- Improved permissions detection and warning on Mac OS X
- Fixed an error on Mac OS X when an old version of Nikon Camera Control is installed
- Fixed an error when attempting to autofocus in LiveView when the camera is set to manual focus
- Fixed a problem with bulb mode on the Rebel T1i
The new version of the DSLR Camera Remote Server is compatible with version 1.1 of the iPhone or iPod Touch app. The iPhone/iPod touch app and the server DO NOT require the same version number as they did in the past. Also, please note that this update is an update to the Server and not the iPhone/iPod Touch app. You will not see an update in the iTunes store.
You can download the new DSLR Camera Remote Server 1.2 immediately from our web site.