DSLR Camera Remote 1.4.1 Update
An update to DSLR Camera Remote (now version 1.4.1) is now available as a free update via the iTunes App Store. Please read this entire message before updating as there is a very important piece of info you should consider before updating if you use an older Canon camera.
The 1.4.1 update includes the following:
- Added support for the Canon Rebel T3 and T3i (600D)
- Added support for the Nikon D5100
- Added the option to not download movies when in video mode (makes it faster to shoot another video)
- Added video mode for no charge to the Pro iPhone version (used to be an in-app purchase)
- Now saves your settings in the intervalometer and bracketing panes during the same session
Important – For this release both the server and client need to be updated and must both be the 1.4.1 version to work together. You can update your DSLR Camera Remote Server app (no charge) on our Support Updates page.
Even More Important for Older Canon Owners
- Digital Rebel/300D
- 1D Mk II
- 1Ds Mk II
- Rebel XT/350D
- 1D MkII N
- 30D or Rebel XTi/400D