Portland, OR - September 24, 2009
onOne Software Announces Photo Essentials 3 for Adobe Photoshop Elements 8
New version brings improved color correction, additional image framing content and the new Make It Cool! module that gives digital photos a professional look.
onOne Software, Inc., a leading developer of time-saving solutions for professional and advanced amateur photographers, today announced a new version of Photo Essentials 3 for Adobe Photoshop Elements. onOne Photo Essentials 3 is a collection of five tools that painlessly correct color, remove unwanted backgrounds, add photographic effects and enlarge photos. These easy-to-use tools help photography enthusiasts get the job done quickly and easily in Adobe Photoshop Elements.
Supporting the new Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.0, onOne’s Photo Essentials 3.0 offers these capabilities:
- New Photo Essentials Palette - The Palette provides quick access to all five modules from a single location right inside Photoshop Elements.
- Make It Cool - New in Essentials 3, this offers a library with dozens of professional effects that can be added to images in one click.
- Make It Better - Turn your snapshots into professional images. Automatically fix brightness, contrast, color and sharpness with no need to understand cryptic sliders.
- Cut It Out - Easily remove an unwanted background while maintaining fine detail such as hair, clouds and glass.
- Frame It - Choose from hundreds of easy to add edge and border effects to give pictures the perfect finishing touch.
- Enlarge It - Get sharp, poster sized prints out of your photos, even from camera phones.
“Our mission is to provide tools that help make digital photography easier, faster and better. onOne Photo Essentials 3 delivers on this by helping amateur photographers spend less time in front of their computer correcting their digital images and more time behind the camera taking pictures,” said Craig Keudell, president of onOne Software. “And with this new version of Photo Essentials 3 comes a completely new module, Make It Cool, based on our award-winning PhotoTools 2 plug-in, a new dynamic range optimization algorithm in Make It Better and a new version of the Photo Essentials Palette.”
onOne Software’s Photo Essentials 3 will be available in October 2009 for $69.99. Customers who purchase Essentials 2 on or after September 24, 2009 will receive a complimentary upgrade to Photo Essentials 3 as an electronic download for free. For more information on Photo Essentials, please visit http://www.ononesoftware.com/products/essentials-elements/.
About onOne Software
onOne Software, Inc., a leading developer of innovative software tools for photographers, develops timesaving software solutions for professional and advanced amateur photographers. onOne Software solutions have been created to help photographers spend more of their time behind the camera taking pictures instead of the computer workstation. Such solutions include a wide range of easy-to-use standalone applications and plug-in enhancements for Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Lightroom, Apple Aperture, and iPhone and iPad applications. Founded in 2005, onOne Software is a privately held company located in Portland, Oregon. For additional information, visit http://www.ononesoftware.com or call 1-888-968-1468.