The plug-ins are not showing in Lightroom (Mac only)
If the plug-ins are not showing after running the installer, they can be installed into LightRoom manually using the instructions below.
- Please launch Lightroom and go to File > Plug-in Manager
- Click "Add" at the bottom left of the menu
- A finder window will open to browse to the correct folder location (see path below)
- Select the plug-in file and choose "Add Plug-in"
Path: Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/LightRoom/Modules
Note: Perfect Photo Suite 6.x customers only need to add the "Perfect Photo Suite.lrplugin".
Note: Perfect Photo Suite 7 customers will need to add each plugin individually".
Here is a short video with instructions on how to import the plug-ins into Lightroom.
- Perfect Photo Suite 7.x Premium Edition
- Perfect Photo Suite 7.x Lightroom & Aperture Edition
- Perfect Resize 7.5.x Premium Edition
- Perfect Effects 4.x Premium Edition
- Perfect B&W 1.x Premium Edition
- Perfect Mask 5.x Premium Edition
- FocalPoint 2.x Legacy Products:
- Perfect Photo Suite 6.x
- Perfect Resize 7.x Professional Edition
- Perfect Resize 7.x Standard Edition
- Perfect Effects 3.x
- Perfect Portrait 1.x
- Phototools Pro 2.6.x
- Photoframe Pro 4.6.x