See for yourself how onOne Software products can help you improve your images with a live demonstration. Learn more about upcoming classes and register by clicking on an event below. After registration, you will receive an email confirmation with instructions on how to join.
Learn from the Experts when You Sign Up for Our Live Classes
Classes are typically 45-60 minutes. Space is limited, and early registration is strongly encouraged.
Choose Your Time Zone:
July 24, 2014
Learning a brand new software can be difficult and time consuming, even when you’re really excited it. Luckily our very own software educator, Liz, is here to take some of the mess and confusion out of getting to know Perfect Effects. In this webinar, she’ll be walking you through some of the software’s basic commands, such as:
• How to open images from multiple programs
• Which saving options work best for which photos
• The basics of masking with the Perfect Brush and Masking Bug
• When to use specific filters and how to create your own presets
This is a great course in the fundamentals of Perfect Effects, especially if you’re new to the software – and don’t forget to bring your questions, this is a wonderful opportunity to ask an onOne employee about anything from software to photography!
July 28, 2014
If you already have the basics of the Perfect Photo Suite down, join Liz as she walks you through some more advanced retouching techniques. In this webinar, you’ll learn all about:
• The ease of using Perfect Portrait for a better baseline
• How to do retouching in both Perfect Effects and Perfect Layers
• The best ways to enhance specific facial features
Don’t forget to bring all your portrait editing questions to be answered by an onOne employee, about anything from retouching to software!
July 31, 2014
As great as cameras are these days, anyone who has seen before and after shots of any great photo knows that the secret sauce that takes a photo from good to great is the post-processing. With photography being so expensive and Adobe moving to a subscription model for Photoshop, more people are asking the question “how can I make great photos without Photoshop.” Join internationally renowned photography blogger, Ron Martinsen, as he shares his onOne Perfect Suite 8.5 workflow that doesn’t use any Adobe product.
This is also a great time to get your photography and editing questions answered by both Ron and our onOne Software customer service representative!
August 01, 2014
Join Liz, one of our software educators, as she introduces you to applying textures and borders to your imagery across the entire Perfect Photo Suite 8! Learn about:
• The new Texturizer in Perfect Effects 8, complete with exciting new options
• How to upload your own extras in the new Extras Manager
• When to customize the application process to create a more stunning finished product
And of course, bring all your black and white-related questions to be answered by an onOne employee!
- Get Started with Perfect Photo Suite 8
- Enhancing Landscapes with Perfect Photo Suite 8
- The New Perfect Effects 8
Watch hundreds of hours of training and tutorial videos.
The onOne Blog
News & Updates
Find the latest news from onOne and ideas for your photography.