See for yourself how onOne Software products can help you improve your images with a live demonstration. Learn more about upcoming classes and register by clicking on an event below. After registration, you will receive an email confirmation with instructions on how to join.
Learn from the Experts when You Sign Up for Our Live Classes
Classes are typically 45-60 minutes. Space is limited, and early registration is strongly encouraged.
Choose Your Time Zone:
August 01, 2014
Join Liz, one of our software educators, as she introduces you to applying textures and borders to your imagery across the entire Perfect Photo Suite 8! Learn about:
• The new Texturizer in Perfect Effects 8, complete with exciting new options
• How to upload your own extras in the new Extras Manager
• When to customize the application process to create a more stunning finished product
And of course, bring all your black and white-related questions to be answered by an onOne employee!
August 04, 2014
Join Liz, one of our software educators, as she talks you through some cutting-edge black and white processing techniques using onOne Software’s Perfect B&W. Watch while she shows off tips and tricks about all aspects of creating stunning monochromatic images, including:
• Which pre-packaged effects to use for different image types
• How to use the specialized brush tools to fine-tune your photography
• Customizing your own presets to enhance your personal style
And of course, bring all your black and white-related questions to be answered by an onOne representative!
August 05, 2014
Learning a brand new software can be difficult and time consuming, even when you’re really excited it. Luckily our very own software educator, Bob, is here to take some of the mess and confusion out of getting to know the Perfect Photo Suite. In this webinar, he’ll be walking you through some of the software’s basic commands, such as:
• How to open images from multiple programs
• Which saving options work best for which photos
• The basics of masking with the Perfect Brush and Masking Bug
• When and how to create layered images
This is a great course in the fundamentals of the Photo Suite, especially if you’re new to the software – and don’t forget to bring your questions, this is a wonderful opportunity to ask an onOne employee about anything from software to photography!
August 07, 2014
You are invited to join Andrew “Fundy” Funderburg of Fundy Software and Liz LePage from onOne Software as they demonstrate how best to edit your images and then quickly design beautiful albums. Become familiar with Album Builder v6, watch Fundy build an album from start to finish and take away good design principles. See how to easily import edited images to start a project or use an external editor, such as Perfect Photo Suite 8.5, to make edits on the fly. Learn tricks and tips from both experts and discover how to be as efficient and effective as possible with your photo business.
Come prepared with questions and get ready to have fun.
August 08, 2014
The photography world is full of digital cameras and film is, unfortunately, being pushes aside for new technology. However the love of film is still alive and many modern photographers strive for a beautiful, classic look on their images.
Join Liz, one of onOne’s software educators, as she introduces you to some top-notch editing techniques to give your images a beautiful retro style. Even though you may not shoot with real film, you can definitely recreate the look!
August 11, 2014
Do you have a slew of images that are horribly overexposed? Maybe you have some photos that all look a little flat and dull? Or possibly you have a folder of pictures that all have distracting dust spots from your camera’s sensor?
Well come join Liz LePage to learn all about getting rid of these pesky problems with the entire Perfect Photo Suite 8 line up to help you fix up all of those untouched images that still have potential!
This is also a fantastic time to bring any and all Perfect Photo Suite 8 related questions, as there will be some of our Customer Service representatives on hand.
August 14, 2014
Get introduced to how to meld together your Photoshop and Perfect Photo Suite workflows with Liz, one of our software educators. Learn about how to:
• Create digital copies of your images without destroying your original
• Add basic photo stylings with Perfect Effects and Perfect B&W
• Making great selections that are reusable in Perfect Mask
• Use simple upsizing techniques to prepare your photos for print with Perfect Resize
• Process multiple images for a unified personal style
Along with a great overview of the Photo Suite, don’t forget that this is a fantastic opportunity to get your questions answered about anything from photography to software!
- Get Started with Perfect Photo Suite 8
- Enhancing Landscapes with Perfect Photo Suite 8
- The New Perfect Effects 8
Watch hundreds of hours of training and tutorial videos.
The onOne Blog
News & Updates
Find the latest news from onOne and ideas for your photography.